Return and Refund Policy
Last updated on December 16, 2020.
For all purchases made through this website you have the right to return your order under the following timeline:
- The date you receive your item is the first date the item is in your possession. This may be the date at which the item arrives at your mailbox or the day you pick it up from a post office / pick up point.
- If you wish to return the item you have to let us know no more than 14 days after receiving the item.
- From letting us know that you wish to return the item you have another 14 days to make the return. The return date is measured as the date you hand over the item to the shipping company.
- We aim to process all returns within 1-2 days of receiving the returned item. However, it may take up to 7 days before the return is processed.
Please note that we do not cover the cost of returns unless they are due to a fault of ours or a claim. Please contact customer care before returning faulty or wrong pieces. It is not possible to return Nomad Avenue items to PO boxes.
Follow the procedure below if you wish to return/exchange an order:
- Create a document with your order number, email address, and reason for returning your item.
- Pack the jewelry safely and in its original box and packaging.
- Mail the products and your return document to the following address:
Nomad Avenue ApS
Livjægergade 23, 1. th
Items should be returned in their original packaging. Items are to be unused other than for trying them on. If the jewelry has been used to a degree that decreases the value of the product, we may decrease the returned amount proportionally. If the jewelry arrives to us broken, the right of return waives.
We will not bear the direct costs of returning the products, unless the return is a result of our error. Errors may include us sending the wrong item (model, size), receiving a damaged item or similar. In that case please contact our customer service who will provide you with a shipping label, which will cover the costs associated with returning the products to us.
Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
To prevent fraud, we are only able to refund the amount to the credit card or PayPal account that was used to place the order. We are entitled to retain the refund until we have received the items or proof of return of the items has been presented to us whichever is the earlier.
We are not able to refund customs and VAT for orders sent to destinations outside the EU. It should be noted that we will not refund customs and VAT for orders shipped to customers outside the EU, where the deliveries are refused by the customer or because the customer was not home to receive the delivery. All sales taxes will be refunded to customers within the EU.
Right to claim compensation
If your jewelry breaks due to a production error, you have the right to claim compensation within 2 years from the date you purchased your products. This will, however, only apply if you are able to provide valid proof of the date of purchase. If you are able to provide such proof, you will receive a new piece or have it repaired by us free of charge. Please contact our customer service via email stating your order number, description and photo of the damage.
If the damage is caused through your own fault, you should bring your jewelry to your local goldsmith for repair.
We reserve the right to decline unreasonable repairs, returns and exchanges.
If you have questions concerning repairs, please reach out to our customer service and we will do our best to help you.